A POSTCARD TO GOD

Source: Rociel



Dear God,

Greetings from earth. I know you're knowing. Please send me a good sign about how to move the mountain inside my head. Marvin Gaye and Temi Terrel seemed can no longer hold the mountains high enough. Lend me the Noah's Arc or the Staff of Moses to cross the stormy oceans. Send me Copernicus so that I could learn how to make a theory to be accepted by others. Or maybe you could tell me why Cupid fired another Eros Arrow for Jane Hawking to another man? Didn't she take the vow?Is it because Botticelli in his Allegory of Springs that said the Cupid is shown blindfolded? 


God..
I know you are knowing. Please send me another Clerance Odbuddy earlier before this Christmas. Or Red Slippers of Rosy-Red. You could send me Salvatore Di Vita so that I could learn how to chase my dream to deliver plenty of dreams to other people. Or, any Iron Lady like Benazir Bhutto, so that she could tell me about the Midnight Jackall. Or just send me Calliope to impose serenity. 



God, You know for sure the simplest need over my huge wishes and hopes. 





Sincerely,






Human



Comments

Popular Posts